Nicholas R. Fratantonio D.D.S., F.A.G.D
Dr. Fratantonio received his postgraduate training at Case Western Reserve University Dental School. For his efforts, he gained a Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Nicholas Fratantonio DDS, FAGD is a member of:
- American Dental Association™ (ADA)
- Ohio Dental Association™ (ODA)
- Northeast Ohio Dental Society (NEODS)
- International Association of Orthodontics™ (IAO)
- American Orthodontic Society™ (AOS)
- American Association of Functional Orthodontics™ (AAFO)
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry™ (AGD)
- Past President of the Northeastern Ohio Neuromuscular Study Club™ (NEONS)
- Member of the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics™ (ICCMO)
Brianne R. Fratantonio M.A., D.M.D.
Dr. Brianne Fratantonio earned her dental degree from Case Western Reserve University Scool of Dental Medicine. She received her Bachelor of Science and Masters in Biology from John Carroll University. She is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, Straight Wire Orthodontic Studies, Engel Institute of Dental Implants, Dental XP Externship, ADA, and the ODA. Raised in Chesterland, Brianne is excited to serve the community she grew up in. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors, working out, and spending time with her husband and daughter. Brianne is passionate about providing a wide range of general dentistry and building lasting relationships with her patients.
Dr. Louay Taifour, D.M.D.
In 2008, Dr. Taifour earned a Bachelor of Dental Surgery and in 2013, earned a Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Taifour has a Fellowship in Restorative dentistry and a Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, both from Case Western Reserve University. He also completed one year training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Taifour was a full-time faculty member for 5 years where he lectured and co-directed in treatment of implants, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. He also taught courses related to digital dentistry and full mouth rehabilitation.
Dr. Taifour is married and enjoys traveling and spending time with his family in his free time.
He looks forward to meeting and taking great care of our patients!