Chesterland, OH dentist office Your destination for first-class care for the entire family
Chesterland Family Dental Care lives up to its name. While serving numerous school systems in Northeastern Ohio, we have developed relationships with many parents, caregivers, and their school-aged children. Now, no longer is it necessary for Pediatric patients to “graduate” out of a practice. We proudly serve all of your dental needs and concerns. With over 50 plus years and expertise in all phases Dental Services, we provide care for, and welcome, children to older Adults. We are committed to “creating smiles for life.” We strive to create Healthier and Happier patients.
Dr. Brianne (“Dr. Bri”) Fratantonio welcomes you to our warm and inviting office. As an extension of your family, we want you to feel “at home” within the four walls of our office, as well as with the services that we provide. We get to know you, your children, parents, and any other family members before moving forward with dental work. So, you can trust that we have your best interests at heart.
In partnership with you and your family, our “family” works closely to prevent the conditions that can mar your smile. And we proactively address problems that may be present early in the disease process when they are easiest to treat successfully. Our relational approach to partnering with patients meets “first-class” services and sophisticated technologies. So, you get the best of both worlds — that down-to-earth, unintimidating environment, as well as our knowledge of the latest advancements that dental science has to offer. Just as dental techniques and technologies evolve, your needs evolve. We are there for you at every step of your oral health journey. A glimpse into some of the ways that we maintain or restore smiles for life include:
- Dental sealants and other preventive products reduce the risk of tooth decay, a leading cause of tooth loss.
- Periodontal maintenance and root planing and scaling, tailored services that restore the gums supporting your teeth to a healthy state without surgery.
- Restorations that are as durable as they are lovely, including tooth-colored fillings and porcelain crowns.
- Tooth replacement that stands the test of time; for instance, dental implant-supported bridges and dentures designed like natural teeth
- Precision Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD) diagnostics and multi-faceted treatment options – So, yes, you can reduce the severity and frequency of headaches, jaw stiffness, pain, and other TMD symptoms at the dentist’s office.
- Myofunctional orthodontics, braces, and Invisalign to correct misalignment and bite problems.
- Cosmetic dental procedures such as teeth bleaching and porcelain veneers, singularly, or as part of a smile makeover.
To complement your vibrant smile, we can inject youthful vibrancy into your facial features with Botox and dermal fillers. As licensed medical practitioners, you can trust that your results will look natural, not “overinflated” or “frozen.” Just the right amount of product is injected into just the right spots.
No-hassle care that fits your busy lifestyle.
Chesterland Family Dental Care is a highly regarded general practice and dental clinic in Northeast Ohio. With a combined experience of more than 30 years, we provide affordable and personalized dental care while building lasting relationships with our patients. Our family practice strives to exceed expectations.
At Chesterland Family Dental Care, we are pleased to offer convenient evening and weekend hours. So, you never have to miss out on the routine visits that you need to smile comfortably and confidently for life. Additionally, our treatment and financial coordinators are adept at navigating the insurance process. They are familiar with many different insurances. We are privileged to work with your family to reduce any barriers to care, including budgetary constraints.
Serving patients in and around Hunting Valley, Gates Mills, Chardon, Munson, Kirtland, Russell, Chagrin Falls, Novelty, and Mayfield, the Chesterland Family Dental Care team looks forward to meeting your family. Call (440) 491-4001 to schedule an appointment at the Chesterland, OH office.Read More
Before After Images
Success Stories What our patient say
Our family practice is committed to establishing a long-term dental home where our patients are the priority. We strive to respect our patients’ individual wants and needs by listening and providing a wide range of dental services in a comfortable manner.